Monday, February 20, 2012

Period Drama Dresses Quiz... Answers Edition

First of all, a great big Thank You to everyone who played this game! I was overwhelmed by the number of responses and I'm still seeing tally marks swimming before my eyes at night when I go to sleep.  I hope I calculated all your scores correctly, because I'm not doing it again. :P

Our winner is... Miss Laurie with 171 points! Congratulations, Miss Laurie! This is for you (and this is why I wanted to know who you preferred, Emma or Molly Gibson).


And thank you to everyone else who played... this was so much fun!

Alexandra (144 points)
Melody (138 points)
Miss Elizabeth Bennet (127 points)
Rachel (120 points)
Birdienl (99 points)
Katy-Anne (86 points)
Ella (61 points)
Jemimah C. (58 points)
Rachel Olivia (52 points)
Eva-Joy (51 points)
Miss Molly (24 points)
Hayden (22 points)
Naomi (22 points)

And now, without further ado, the Answers Video.

4 comments:

Miss Dashwood said...

And... I forgot to put music on the answers video.
Sorry. I'll do that eventually.

Lauren | Chic Éthique said...

How cool! Sorry I missed this one. These quizzes are so fun!
-Lauren

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Aww! Thank you Miss Dashwood! I shall put Emmer up on my blog!
Thanks for doing this game it was so much fun!! :)

Hayden said...

Oh, bother...I just now saw your comment on the contest post...I did do the fist 49- :( oh well. I don't know what happened there!

Anyway, it was a super fun quiz! :)