Saturday, June 23, 2012

Guest Posting!

This is a rather accurate depiction of how I've felt over the last few weeks.  Picture worth a thousand words and all that.

I had great fun over the last few weeks writing a blog series with my lovely bloggy friends Miss Laurie, Miss Elizabeth and Melody! We compared the 1995 and 2007 movie adaptations of Jane Austen's Persuasion in a four-part series published on Charity U's blog Austenitis.  You can see the posts here: Part One, Part Two, Part Three and Part Four.

I also guest posted on Miss Woodhouse's blog for Mr. Knightley Day--you can read my post here.

With all the writing that I've been doing for other blogs lately (not to mention a certain enormous Les Miserables week thingy) and with finishing up my NaNoWriMo novel (yes, it's June, I'm aware of that), I've been tremendously busy and haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like to.  So... friends to the rescue.  (Applaud them, please.) Guest posts by Hayden, Alexandra and a Mysterious New Guest Blogger will all be appearing here on YAPDB over the next few days.  (Thanks, gals!) Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Melody said...

You owe me a guest post, you know. Miss Bribery.

Just sayin'. :D

Miss Dashwood said...

Yes, yes, Miss Unprincipled, I know that, but you still have not told me what you wish me to write about, so what can I do? I ausk YOU.

Emily Blakeney said...

How do you get guest posts, by the way?