Thursday, June 13, 2013

Miss Daae Has Returned


"I trust her midnight oil is well and truly burned..."
"Where precisely is she now?"
"I thought it best that she went home--"
"--SHE NEEDED REST--"

Sorry.

I'm just popping in (I've been doing that a lot recently...) to say that I'm back (thank you for pointing that out, my dear) and to give a note of appreciation to Melody for keeping things in order around here while I was gone.  (You didn't give her any trouble, now did you?)  My J&W review went up on Tuesday, as you are doubtless aware, and is the first of what I hope will be quite a few period drama reviews here on YAPDB before June is out.  I signed up to participate in Miss Laurie's period drama challenge back in... January, was it?... and if you count J&W I've had a grand total of two PD reviews on here since then.  Pathetic.  I intend to make up for that in the coming weeks--whether I actually achieve my goal of ten period dramas before July 1st is doubtful, but I shall at least do my best. Prepare thee for an onslaught of movie reviews, okay?   Here's a really, really broad hint as to what the next one will be about...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Les Mis. Yay yay yay.
Include lots of pictures of Aaron Tveit please....?
Beth xxx

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!!!!! I can't WAIT for the Les Mis review! :)

Unknown said...

Eeeeek!!!!!! LES MIS!!! YAY!!!!

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Glad you are back dearie! Don't feel too bad if you don't hit your target for film reviews. I thought it would be easy to whip out 10-12 reviews in six months but throw in a new job and I who am running the challenge am struggling to keep up with it all! :(
You could always count J&W as multiple reviews as there are three (or is it four) seasons in all. ;)

Katelyn said...

Yeah for Les Mis! Can't wait to read it :D BTW, I love the first picture in this post.

Miss Jane Bennet said...

Yippee! Can't wait to read your review...:)

Miss Jane Bennet said...

By the way, I'm doing a P&P95 watch-along on my blog. If you're interested, I posted details on Classic Ramblings. :)