Monday, February 10, 2014

The Time is Near...



"I'm so excited I can't STAND it!!!!!"
~Emma Woodhouse, Emma Approved


In just one short day I'll be boarding a plane all on my own to go see the girl who sparked my love for Les Mis, so I thought the song was appropriate for today.  :D I dreamed a dream in time gone by that this day would come, and now it has and in my life it has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun.  Soon I will be there, at last beside her and I can die in-- never mind.  At the end of this day, I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep... so many things anticipated, so many things unknown.  The time is now, the day is practically here... I'M GONNA SCREAM!

 (And I'm Javert.  Just so ya know.)

In short, yes, I'll be at Ally's for a week so blog posting may or may not actually happen.  Hopefully we'll have some time to write something together while I'm there, but no promises.  There will, however, be pictures and anecdotes when I return.  I pledge my word.  In the meantime, stay tuned for an author interview on Saturday to coincide with the release of Rachel Heffington's novel Fly Away Home!  EEEEEEEEP!

Just twenty-seven hours more, and then tomorrow I'll away... it's time to open another door and live another day...


Until then, I'll just be floating around the house on cloud nine-- er, desperately racing around trying to get a million last-minute things done before Departure tomorrow.



The only thing I'm desperately hoping is that the above is not true... weather, please cooperate.  PLEASE.

14 comments:

Hope Marie said...

I hope you have fun! Also I was wondering what movies are the pictures on the top of your blog from? Thanks!!!

Hope~

Melody said...

Hahaha, your first paragraph was very amusing.

And I love that EA gif. Like, a lot. But you knew that. :) I can't wait for when we can finally reenact that, heehee. :D

Eeek, I do hope you won't run into weather problems... that is the thing about traveling in the winter. >.<

Hamlette (Rachel) said...

Sweet! Have a lovely time, and try not to go hoarse from singing Les Mis at the top of your lungs together for 24 hours straight. I hear drinking plenty of water helps.

Seriously, have fun! I met my best friend via our blogs, and I love reading about other bloggy friends getting to meet up in real life too :-)

Hayden said...

sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!! love the gif ;)

Elizabeth said...

HAVE FUN!!!!! And next time take me with you! *sob* Heehee, I'm sure you'll have a marvelous time, m'dear. :D

Kellie said...

Awww! That is sooooo exciting and I know you're both going to have the best. time. ever!!
Someday, we all ought to have the most epic bloggy-friend-meetup in the history of ever, in which I sincerely hope nobody perishes of excessive excitement - though I cannot vouch for myself, being very likely to do so.

xo!
--Kellie

P.S. I need to sit down soon and watch Emma Approved... I'm completely out of the loop:)

Unknown said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!
I demand to hear all about it. (please) ;) I will be praying for safe travels and for the weather to cooperate! Have fun watching Sherlock, singing Les Mis at the top of lung capacity, and all the other fun things you have planned!!!
Saidtethyre htuhe!htghi!!! sorry that was needed..

Hannah said...

Hoping that you'll both have a "loverley" time! Don't think that you're the only one who knows how to throw in a musical reference Miss Dashwood ;)

Alexander said...

The time is near! so near it's stirring the blood in our veins!(Ok ok in honor of your visit I'll pretend it's the movie Enjo instead of the 10th Anniversary :)

Can't wait!

Natalie said...

Have a great time, Amy!! I hope you two have a lot of fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Is Emma Approved appropriate to watch? I started to watch episode 1 and it seemed fine, but I wasn't sure. :) You never know what they may say or do these days... :/

Bella said...

CAAAAANNNOOOTTT WAAAIITT!!!!!!!! Ok calm down Belle!!! :P I hope no weather problems happen, because I am more then very excited to have you down here! :) "OOONNEEE DAYYYY MORE!!!!!!!!!" :P

Hannah Mary said...

Hey! I just found your blog - it's so fun! I'm a fan of a lot of the same the movies/shows :)

This post is awesome...I love all the Les Mis references!

- Hannah

Beth said...

Cool! Sounds like you girls are going to have a lot of fun!

Alexandra said...

FINALLY READING ALL THE BACKED UP BLOG POSTS CANNOT WAAAAIT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO TODAY!

LOL. :P