...and I'm so thrilled! Thank you, Abby of Newly Impassioned Soul, for giving me my very first blogger award. Here are the rules for this tag.
1. Be sure to post the award on your blog, for all of your readers to admire!
2. You will need to link back to the person who nominated you!
3. Make sure you tell your readers 7 random facts about yourself!
4. Also mention your favourite hobby, color and food!
5. Pass this award on to your 10 inspirational bloggers! (You can choose the person who nominated you!)
I’ve done the first two, so here are 7 random facts about myself…
1) I adore dark chocolate. Actually, chocolate of any kind, except white which is a little too sweet for my taste.
2) I love knitting. Cable stitch is my new passion.
3) I am deathly afraid of chickens, emus, turkeys, peacocks and just about any large bird with beady eyes and claws (shudder).
4) Insects fascinate me. I like turning over rocks and watching the creepy-crawlies.
5) I love singing, especially Irish folk music and songs from Broadway musicals. ("As long as he neeeeeeeeds meeeeeeee.....")
6) It is currently snowing very hard outside my window and I'm loving it.
7) I am very absent-minded and tend to forget things within ten minutes. (You know that feeling when you're standing in front of the linen closet wondering what on earth you're doing there.)
And now my hobby, favorite color and favorite food:
My hobbies are many--some include reading, writing, reading other people's blogs, knitting and cooking.
My favorite color is probably blue, but pink is wonderful too. And yellow, and green, and red, and white, and lilac...
My favorite food is... uh... do I have to pick just one??? Okay, probably soup. I love soup. With tons of vegetables. I also have an insatiable sweet tooth, so maybe ice cream with nuts. I don't know. This is too hard! (And now I'm getting hungry.)
I am going to pass this award along to:
Melody at Regency Delight ~Jane Austen, etc.~
Miss Laurie at Old-Fashioned Charm
Rachel at The Inkpen Authoress
Maria Elisabeth at Miss Georgiana Darcy
Miss Elizabeth Bennet at Elegance of Fashion
Alexandra at Of Trims and Frills and Furbelows
My sister Anne-girl (her blog is private, so no link)
Hayden at Story Girl
Elise at Ribbons of Light
And... uh.. I'm still new to this realm of bloggers, so I could only come up with nine people to tag. Anyone else who wants to do it, feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks again, Abby. This was fun!